The 3DuxUniversity International Collaborative Program is an ongoing project with a mission to introduce students around the world to foreign cultures. Through model making, story telling and sharing, we inspire students to imagine, design, and create a sustainable future.
We are currently enrolling a select number of schools to join as founding members of this Global Initiative. This program is by invitation only and includes:
• 3Dux materials - 300 assorted connectors, and cardboard templates
• Lesson plans for the Global Program
• Classroom pin on the 3Dux Live Interactive Map
• Completed classroom project loaded on 3Dux webpage
• Unlimited access to 3Dux Global Learning Program along with future editions.
• Featured as a founding Member of the 3Dux Global Initiative