"I love coloring mandalas, they seem to come out beautifully no matter what colors I use. So I decided to try making a mandala house using 3dux/design connectors and my own cardboard. I love it so much, I thought it would be nice to share".
- Download and print two copies of the photo templates.
- Color in the patterns however you choose. here's a sample
- Cut out the colored shapes. There should be two of each size.
- Glue the cut out shapes onto single-ply cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard to match the shape of the template. Adult supervision is required wile cutting.
- Use 3Dux|Design connectors to build your tiny house! You will need 4 right angle connectors, 2 one 120 degree connectors, and 1 60 degree connector.