create a character • snap a shot • share a story
3DuxDesign Global-Gram is a playful and engaging game that connects kids and communities from around the world. It blends hands-on creative play and story telling with global learning. Kids create a cardboard character, snap a photo of their creation in their favorite local spot and share a sentence or two about their own culture.
Follow 3Dux Global-Gram on instagram feed and learn about distant places, cultures and environments though the eyes of the children that live there.
How to Play
- Create a character. Use materials supplied or recycled corrugated cardboard from your home and 3DuxDesign connectors to assemble.
- Decorate your character. Color it, paint it, give it some style. Adorn with pipe cleaners, toothpicks, stickers or anything else you can think of.
- Bring your character with you to a favorite place in your own community or create a drawing or diorama for a hand-made backdrop.
- Snap a shot. Hold your camera horizontal and put your character in the bottom right corner. It should take up more than ⅛ -⅙ of the field.
- Share a story. Click on the form or button below to upload the photo. You will also be asked to give your character a name, and share a 2 sentence description of the place you chose. Every month, the community favorite will be the winner, so follow our feed and share with friends.