In the Book...
Albert builds the alphabet using tools and scraps. A playground and path are then lined with the letters.
Build a letter of the alphabet out of cardboard — and make sure it will stand by itself.
Decorate your letter with colorful designs and pictures of things that start with that letter.
- Facilitator Guide
- Lesson Plan
- How to Submit
• 3DuxDesign geometric cardboard forms plus extra cardboard cut into 1”strips
• 3DuxDesign connectors
• scissors/cutting tools
• writing and drawing tools
• straight edge
• camera for sharing your work on 3DuxUniversity
1. Send us photos of your models plus any sketches or works in progress... even "mess-ups" are great for sharing!
2. Tell us your name, age, hometown, and a little bit about the architects and artists whose work you've incorporated!
3. If you want, record a video walking us through your model. Any emails with photos/videos of a child need to also include a signed release (drag onto desktop, fill out, and return photo or scan of signed document).
4. Share your post on Facebook and/or Instagram with tags @3duxdesign and @3duxuniversity!