3Dux/design sets are perfect for schools, museums, after-school STEM/STEAM programs, and inventor clubs. We are actively growing our educator community and want to make our products easy to include in your curriculum.
3Dux/design Architectural modeling sets integrate math and engineering concepts with art, design and open-ended imaginative play. Using 3D printed connectors and geometric forms, children will imagine, design, build and then rethink their creations.
Our reusable connectors fit most recycled cardboard so students have endless raw material to work with, are able to reconfigure their project without the use of messy glue and tape. 3DuxDesign products are a cost effective learning tool for any classroom.
Want 3Dux/design in your school?
- Connectors are engineered to fit most single ply cardboard so students will never run out of raw material to work with and learn about creative repurposing while they build.
- Lesson plans and prompts are available for all grade levels.
- Specialty pre-discounted GOBOX and GOBOX PLUS available
- Each Iconic Home kit includes connectors, geometric forms and crayons for 2-3 students
- Educators receive special discounts on our retail products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
See 3DuxDesign in Action
Fundraising kits, STEM/STEAM event packages, and more are available on request.
Here are some examples of past events