Tiny House Challenge
Design the perfect dream home for a family with a baby and a dog.
It's a tiny home (and a big dog), so you have to be creative with space.
Tiny homes save space, are
sustainable, and are fun to design!
Marci Klein, MD
- Lesson Plan K-2
- Lesson Plan 3-5
- educator tutorial
- Printable sheets
- How to Submit
• assorted 3DuxDesign connectors and cardboard
• 16 x 16 inch board or taped paper for "land plot"
• old home/garden magazines or computer and printer
• optional scrap cardboard pieces for interior components
• optional crafts like pipe cleaners, straws, craft paper, stickers, glue, markers, paint etc
*** print 3DuxDesign ruler, graph and draft paper in adjacent tab
We LOVE to brag about our 3DuxDesign Innovators! Here are some ways to share:
Post your projects with us on social using the tag and hashtags @3duxdesign #3duxdesign
Submit your project using this form for a chance to be featured on the 3DuxDesign Global Student Showcase!
Send us photos of your project, your sketches, your story, and any videos